Botanical Shabby Blogs

Friday, November 21, 2014

Easy Stuff

Well, this will be very a boring post (aren't they all?).  I decided to finally take out the wooden ornaments that I bought last year on vacation and paint them.  I have no idea what I'll do with them aside from throwing them back in the box from whence they came, but at least they're not plain anymore. :-)


 Ugh.  You can't tell, but the snowflake is shiny, too. 

There is also a gift tag almost done.  I couldn't make up my mind about the background color, so I just might be taking out the paints again tomorrow.  You can't tell in the scan, but he's all pearly and shiny, as are the snowflakes (which also have bits of blue). 







Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope you've all had a wonderful week!

♥,
Stephanie Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment