Botanical Shabby Blogs

Monday, November 3, 2014

Quick Question

I'll probably end up asking at intatters, but just wondering: Does anyone know of an anchor pattern?  I made something anchor-esque a few years ago, but I didn't write down the patter or anything and I don't think it would be big enough anyway.  I have nothing with which to bribe The Amazing Jane Eborall, and she doesn't currently have one on her website, so I'd hate to bother a tatting celebrity and legend with my measly request, so I hope someone knows of a pattern that exists...  

♥,
Stephanie Grace
(P.S. If The Amazing Jane Eborall reads this, I swear I'm not putting you on the spot; I'm just used to your patterns as my go-to and I know that you have plenty of things that are not of the norm, so I was a bit shocked that a friend asked for a whole nautical theme with your patterns, but neither of us saw an anchor.)  :-* 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to let you down!!!!!! I've seen anchors but can't remember where. Have you tried asking Mr Google? He's so good at finding things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is one http://www.georgiaseitz.com/2009/lilymoralespinkanchor2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I saw an anchor on Intatters in the last week or so. Hope you find one that will work for you!

    ReplyDelete