Botanical Shabby Blogs

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.

Sunday.  The day of worship.  The day of rest.  The day of football and coupon-clipping!  I'm not a churchgoer.  Football is my weekly sermon and today it was pretty disappointing.  The New York Giants look horrible!  I really hate seeing my team shoot themselves in the foot.  They lost that game on their own.  Really, Arizona didn't win it, the G-Men just lost it.  It's such a sad, sad debacle to witness.  Is it hockey season yet?  

Since Sunday is all about football, coupons, and a newspaper word game, I tend not to get anything else done (hence it is also pizza day --either frozen or ordered).  I did, however, find some recipes to try in this week's issue of "USA Weekend."  They're not for humans, but I guess you can eat them it you want to. O.o 

The recipes are for Tuna Catnip Kitty Treats and Chewy Cat Treats for Cats both created by Joy Wilson of JoyTheBaker.Com.  I would say that they sound yummy, but I am not sure that I'd like the taste of catnip, catfood, or chicken and brown rice baby food.  They do, however, sound yummy--and healthy, for cats.

I had a dream about Aero last night ... just cuddling and holding him again.  It was a great comfort and seeing these recipes today made me which that I could make them for him.  He was always quite entertaining on the 'nip. :-)

On a crafty note, I have not worked on anything in days, but I am hoping to get more of these snowflakes made in the next few weeks so I can be all prepared to send some out with Christmas cards this year.  The pattern is December Motif by Le Blog de Frivole.  They tat up pretty quickly.  I think I've been using three and five-eighth yards on Shuttle Two and about one and a three-quarter yards on Shuttle One.  I wrote it down somewhere... :-/  They all measure around 2" and were tatted with Lizbeth threads in Size 20 with various beads. :-)











  
Well, happy Sunday, everyone!  I hope you all had a day of football, rest, and smiles! ♥

♥,
Stephanie Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment