Botanical Shabby Blogs

Friday, September 12, 2014

Introductory Babble

Here we go again.  Here I am, starting over, hoping that I can hold my own attention long enough to give myself a place where I feel comfortable.  My old blog, Knots O' Grace, was wonderful for a while, but things happened.  My health went to crap and, even when I wanted to update, I felt like I had to talk about tatting and nothing else.  Not this time.  This time, I'm going back to basics.  This will be a place for me to talk about everything in my life.  It will be my place to really express myself.  (Hopefully, it will also have a new look in the next few days, but I just want to start.)

For those that have not encountered my insanity before now, I am Stephanie Grace.  I'm a thirty-year-old housewife and I live with my husband, Hubbs, and our baby, Ozzy, a Yellow-Bellied Slider (turtle).  I am also the proud mommy of a Lab/Chow mix--Would that be a Laow or a Chowbrador?--who lives with my parents.  

I'm really a boring person.  Everything basically boils down to me doing three things: I clean, cook, and craft.  Each thing branches out, but everything pretty much fits into one of those three categories.  (Then again, I guess reading and watching television really don't fit, but I do those, too ... Those are totally crafts, right? LOL.)

I'm also outspoken and sarcastic.  I'm really a love-or-hate kind of person.  I tend to say it like it is and I usually ignore that little filter in my head that tells me that I should not say something.  

I'm just me ... and I'm okay with that! :-)

♥,
Stephanie Grace
"Tatty Turtle" pattern available at http://www.tat-man.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment