Botanical Shabby Blogs

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Country Side

I just learned that it's really easy to name a post when you've used the same thread for everything.  In this case, it's LizBeth 117, Country Side.  It's one of my favorites! 


 This is Jane's Bookmark Cross designed by Grace O B Tan.  This is my third attempt, and I still messed up because I didn't read everything so I didn't add enough thread for the tail. *sighs* Oh well.  I'm just happy that I finally managed to make the cross!  

 Since my last post, I have been using Jane's hummingbird doodle to make earrings.  I still don't have a matching pair.  

Of course, though, the one that I finished when I didn't have an earring wire by me could pass for a match with one of them. This is  a post of sigh after sigh!  

I am putting my project count at 18.  That means, so far, I'm ahead for the year with my 15 projects a month plan!  Go me!  (At least I'm not ending with a sigh!)

♥,
Stephanie Grace

3 comments:

  1. The cross looks lovely in that thread. Yes, Grace's pattern is a bit tricky, but well worth mastering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross is exquisite! The tiny hummingbirds are so cute, I wouldn't worry about matching them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you figured out the cross! :-)

    ReplyDelete